Everybody eats. In a world where we are bombarded with images and expectations about healthy food, body image, it is easy to lose our way as we navigate the independence that comes with growing up. As such, adolescents and young adults may be especially prone to worries about their nutrition, exercise, and weight patterns.
Our office offers multiple ways to get support from our medical and affiliated providers in these areas including:
- General nutrition education
- Underweight / Overweight / Obesity
- Managing special dietary needs (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc.)
- Body image anxiety
- Disordered eating
- Eating disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
We work very closely with community professionals in the field of eating disorders to coordinate care most conveniently for you in your own neighborhood when appropriate or with your existing treatment team.