- your search term did not return any result
We recommend general “check-ups” once a year for all patients (whether with our office or your own primary care provider). This is often a covered health insurance benefit and includes:
• Review of medical history, immunizations, laboratory testing (if applicable)
• Update of chronic conditions and current medications
• Comprehensive health behavior screening (nutrition, body image, sleep, academic/work issues, relationships, mental health, sexuality concerns, risk behaviors)
• Developmentally appropriate patient and parent health education
Wellness / Preventive care does NOT include diagnosing or treating new problems or adjusting treatment plans or medications for chronic conditions.
We provide routine adolescent immunizations and some catch-up immunizations when appropriate. These can be billed to your insurance, however we request that you review your insurance benefits prior to requesting immunizations as we cannot predict how your plan will cover these vaccines in advance of providing them.
For travel-related vaccination, we recommend visiting Passport Health locations to receive comprehensive education and specific specialty immunizations tailored to your trip.
School, Camp, Sports Physicals
We offer annual review and completion of forms for schools, camps, and athletics. We will provide the Texas University Interscholastic League (UIL) form for you if needed (which includes screening for important risk factors related to sports participation).Please note there are charges for completion of these forms outside of a visit when requested outside of your annual wellness appointment.
In addition to sports physicals for school or other programs, we provide assessment and recommendations for many sports injuries with referrals to appropriate specialists when necessary.
©2022 Girls to Women/Young Men's Health & Wellness
Dallas : 972-733-6565
Fort Worth : 817-524-1811 McKinney : 972-502-9099
Site By: Idealgrowth