- your search term did not return any result
Adolescent brains experience tremendous growth and change on the way toward adulthood. Pre-teens, teens, and young adults may experience problems related to how they think, feel, and behave that can have important implications for their long term health and survival.
Our providers offer extensive screening and treatment recommendations for mental health conditions such as:
- Depression, self-harm, and suicidality
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Aggressive or disruptive behaviors
- Oppositional defiant disorder
We are happy to work collaboratively with your treatment team (therapist, dietitian, psychiatrists) or help with new referrals if necessary. Our medical providers will assist with medication management for mild to moderate mental illness when appropriate.
©2022 Girls to Women/Young Men's Health & Wellness
Dallas : 972-733-6565
Fort Worth : 817-524-1811 McKinney : 972-502-9099
Site By: Idealgrowth