Below is a comprehensive list of all services that are offered at Girls to Women and Young Men’s Health and Wellness.
Medical services include general health, adolescent health, and young adult health. From preventive wellness to acute illness to coordinating complex medical care, we work with families to help keep adolescents and young adults healthy.
Whether as a consultant to your primary physician or you are looking for us to take over care, we want to be part of the team that ensures you get the help you need.
Psychological and Nutritional Services
Co-located therapists, dietitians, and diagnosticians work with clients and families to address the complex needs of adolescents and young adults.
- Parenting Support
- Educational / Psychological Testing
- Study Skills / Tutoring
- Coping Skills
- Social Skills Training
- Nutrition / Weight Management / Eating Disorders
- Anxiety / Depression / Self-harm / Suicidality
- Sexuality / Gender Identity
- Mindfulness / Breathing / Yoga
We have multiple programming options to meet your needs around many topics critical to developing healthy hearts and minds.
- Social Media Safety
- Transitioning to High School / College
- Stress Management / Mindfulness / Yoga
- Healthy Relationships / Sexual Decision Making
- Mental Health Education / Suicide Prevention
- Living with Chronic Illness
- Puberty and/or Sexuality Education (for boys and/or girls)
- Healthy Eating / Nutrition / Body Image
- Building Resilience / Parenting
- Bullying / Social Aggression
- Student Specific
- Testing To Grow